We kindly ask you to complete the conference registration online. You need to create a "user" HERE and follow the registration steps once you have a user account.
One ticket enables the participation in all three days (Sept 3rd, 10th, 17th) of the EADP summer tour.
For the "EADP Summer Tour September 2021" you may choose between the fees below:
Type of Participant
|Early Bird (June 30th, 2021)||Regular (August 31st, 2021)|
|Active Participant (EADP Member)||€150.-||€200.-|
|Early Career Participant (EADP Member)||€ 75.-||€100.-|
|Active Participant (NON - EADP Member)||€275.-||€325.-|
|Early Career Participant (NON - EADP Member)||€150.-||€175.-|
Low & Middle Income Countries: https://www.eadp.info/membership/list-of-countries-for-reduced-fees/
Type of Participant
|Early Bird (June 30th, 2021)||Regular ( August 31st, 2021)|
|Participant (EADP Member)||€ 75.-||€100.-|
|Early Career Participant (EADP Member)||€ 35.-||€ 45.-|
|Active Participant (NON - EADP Member)||€150.-||€175.-|
|Early Career Participant (NON - EADP Member)||€ 80.-||€ 90.-|
- The registration of participation is binding.
- The participation fees are owed upon registration and are payable within 14 days following submission of the registration.
- Participation is not guaranteed until full payment of the registration fee is received.
- The conference programme may be subject to changes.
- Cancellations or changes to registrations shall be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. In case of cancellation until 6th August 2021, 100% of the registration fee will be reimbursed. No refund will be issued after 6th August 2021 or if the participant fails to show up.
- Payments will be refunded if the conference will be canceled by the organizer. In that case, the organizer will have no further liability to the client. Registrations remain valid if the conference has to be postponed.
We process your data for the following purposes:
Preparation and execution of the EADP Summer Tour 2021 in Cooperation with the Polish Association of Human Development Psychology and the University of Stavanger.
Information on follow-up events
Storage of Data
Your data will not be passed on to external receptors, except for the Co-organisers of this event. You may find further information on Data Protection on our website. See www.fh-ooe.at/en/data-protection/
Pictures and/or Videos will be taken during the event. We point out that the pictures and videos taken during this event may be published.