This conference organized by the School of Business and Management in Steyr will predominantly focus on key management subjects of the study programme Global Sales and Marketing by taking a closer look at encounters in an intercultural environment. Authors are encouraged to prepare and submit short abstracts of their papers and teaching case studies in the following broad areas:
- Global Business and Export Management
- Marketing, Sales and Service Management
- Higher Education Research, Teaching and Learning
- Sustainable Business Development and Practices
- Human Resource Management
Accepted papers and case studies will be presented during dedicated sessions at the conference and subsequently published in dedicated volumes (Springer), separately in the case studies volume and indexed conference proceedings volume.
Find more details to each session in the Call for Papers which you may download HERE as pdf.
- The University of Applied Sciences in Steyr is committed to the AMA citation style, by the American Marketing Association. Please follow this citation style in your submitted paper: AMA citation style PDF
- Final submission full papers should be up to 5000 words (up to 20.000 characters, excluding spaces): HERE
- The submissions templates: CCBC24-submission-template