We kindly ask you to complete the conference registration online. You need to create a "user" HERE and follow the registration steps once you have a user account.
If you only want to visit the Cross-Cultural-Business Conference, please register online HERE as participant by latest May 2nd 2021.
If you want to present at the Cross-Cultural-Business Conference, please submit your abstract online HERE before registering as visitor. The deadline for providing a short abstract is January 15th 2021.
Due to the online setting of the Cross-Cultural Business Conference 2021, the ticket is for free for all presenters and participants.
|Ticket||Description||Regular Price||Early Bird|
|Regular-Ticket||Including participation in all presentations and social events, including conference publication||€480.-||€440.-|
|PhD Student-Ticket||Including participation in all presentations and social events, including conference publication||€240.-||€240.-|
- The registration of participation is binding.
- The participation fees are owed upon registration and are payable within 14 days following submission of the registration.
- Participation is not guaranteed until full payment of the registration fee is received.
- The conference programme may be subject to changes.
- Cancellations or changes to registrations shall be made in writing to email@example.com. In case of cancellation until April 7th, 2021, 100% of the registration fee will be reimbursed. No refund will be issued after April 7th, 2021 or if the participant fails to show up.
- Payments will be refunded if the conference will be canceled by the organizer. In that case, the organizer will have no further liability to the client. Registrations remain valid if the conference has to be postponed.
We process your data for the following purposes:
Preparation and execution of the Cross Cultural Business Conference at the FH Upper Austria
Information on follow-up events
Storage of Data
Your data will not be passed on to external receptors and deleted upon your request. You may find further information on Data Protection on our website. See www.fh-ooe.at/en/data-protection/
Pictures will be taken during the event. We point out that the pictures taken during this event may be published.