This conference organized by the School of Management in Steyr will predominantly focus on key management subjects of the study programme Global Sales and Marketing by taking a closer look at encounters in an intercultural environment. Authors are encouraged to prepare and submit papers for the following sessions:
Intercultural or International Perspectives in:
- Session A: Global Business and Export Management
- Session B: Marketing, Sales and Service Management
- Session C: Higher Education Research
- Session D: Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Session E: Human Resource Management
Find more details to each session in the Call for Papers which you may download here as pdf.
- Please register online here. There, you will be asked to indicate the session you would like to participate in and to provide an extended abstract of max. 300 words by January 15th, 2021. As for the format of the abstract, please stick to the abstract template , which you can download here.
- The University of Applied Sciences in Steyr is committed to the AMA citation style, by the American Marketing Association. Please follow this citation style in your submitted paper: AMA citation style PDF
- Both the double-blind review process and full paper (5 – 10 pages) submission will be done online. As for the format of the paper, please stick to the template, which you can download here. Full paper submission will be due by March 15th, 2021.
- After completion of the double-blind review process, authors will be informed about acceptance, rejection or suggested modifications. Accepted papers by participants who have presented their paper at the conference and who have paid their participation fee timely will be published in the conference proceedings with ISBN number (Proceedings 2021 - Cross-Cultural Business Conference).
- The conference's partnership with the journal “Marketing Science and Inspirations” gives authors the opportunity to be published in a renowned journal: https://www.mins.sk