For the 4th time, the government of Upper Austria and the University of Applied Sciences Upper Austria offer a unique opportunity for a selected group of highly-motivated and talented women (high school, college or undergraduate students) to experience top-class and challenging university-level coursework.
The Academy's intensive, two and a half week programme combines sophisticated theory with hands-on practical experience in engineering, informatics and natural sciences. In addition to knowledge transfer in these fields, social, cross-cultural and gender aspects are covered and discussed during lectures and workshops.
Each participant can choose from one of three specialisations:
- Natural Sciences
- Engineering and Technology
- Computer Science and Informatics
- Broaden technical and scientific knowledge
- Earn academic credit (4 ECTS)
- Improve language und intercultural skills
- International contacts
- Creativity, fun and experience
Find out more here